Cycle the Florida Keys
- Roundtrip transportation Miami to the Florida Keys
- Shadow bus with spare bike parts and A/C
- Cooler full of ice
- Gatorade, water and soda for hydration
- Team BBQ afterparty in Big Pine Key
- Beer to celebrate your success
The bus will shadow the last group of riders and pick up anyone who needs it and fix any bike issues. The bus will also position itself every 20 miles for a water and snack refill station.
We suggest you train on the bike you plan to use. It should be a proper bike that can keep a pace of at least 10mph (no beach cruisers).
What to Bring:
- Bicycle (available for rent $30)
- Energy food
- Change of clothes
- Spare tire and tools